How to implement Evolvable Hardware ?

Hello Everyone I am a final year student pursuing my undergraduate research project on the topic of "Evolvable Hardware". Till date I have a good amount of information on the topic. Now I want to finish up my project with an implementation of a evolvable algorithm for the design of a simple combinational circuit. I am completely clueless about where to start. It would be really great help if someone could show me the right direction. Thank you Ankit Parikh Manukau Institute of Technology Auckland,New Zealand.

Reply to
apsolar