hardware and softwar of camera ir 720 tvl sony

hello I am a student and I am trying to do my final project study is "acqui sition of a video signal to a base board (nios 2) to the system using the c ard DE2-70 Altera Cyclone 2, and in this project we use IR Camera 720 TVL" i need the hardware and software for this camera , it is urgent! If there's a person who can help me,thank you oki

Reply to
kawtar racha