Ideas for Final Year Project

I am a local university undergraduate. On the coming semester, I have to do my final year project. I am taking Electrical Engineering now. hello world, can u all give me some ideas which is relevant to the electrical industry now? thks.

Reply to
jyetying

I strongly suggest you ask yourself.

If you have no ideas you won't go very far !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

cold fusion and free-space energy. Both are suitable for a 6-week undergrad project.

Uh-oh, it appears Rich G. is contagious; Pooh-bear has metamorphosised. Does this mean you are a democrat?

Cheers Terry (still)

Reply to
Terry Given

But make it show the RPM of the fan

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Reply to
jyetying

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

engineering.

Ask your professor -

Around here at least, the good final year professors will be the ones that have connections with industry ... and industry tends to have "pet projects" that they are interested in having done but not so interested that they want to fire up their own research department.

There could be a match there.

PS:

Some of the work "we" had students do was analysis of a mobile phone interface using coloured petri nets to ensure that we had no deadlocks (like user is playing a game, phone rings, can he/she/it answer?). As a result, the coloured petri nets moved from being some arcane, but interesting, research topic into something we actually use.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen