Help with NIOS II please.......

Hello! I have made a Ethernet board with CS8900 chip for Cyclone NIOS Development Kit and it works very strange. I have written code using HAL and programed flash. When I restarted board (pushed the button "power reset") and code from flash loaded to FPGA it doesn't work, but when I using SignalTap II Logic Analyzer and programed chip from there it works. Maybe somebody knows what it is the problem?

Thank you.

Reply to
vladimir