Has anybody run Virtex-4 FPGAs at 300MHz+ interface speed?

I was trying to determine the max frequency that can be clocked thru the Virtex-4 FPGA pins. While referring the Virtex-4 User Guide the (DC and Switching characteristics) Section of the book has blank columns. Although the Virtex-4 FPGA Handbook mentions the capabiltiy to meet different I/O standards, I was wondering has anyone been able to exercise the I/Os of the Virtex Family above 300MHz.

Thanks

-Azam

Reply to
azam

Which speed grade? You may want to check the latest user guide and data sheet.

HTH, Jim

Reply to
Jim Wu

Azam,

There are demo pcb's I have seen for 333MHz DDR SDRAM.

Aust> I was trying to determine the max frequency that can be clocked thru

Reply to
Austin Lesea