FPGA with ARM+CAN+USB+ethernet+ADC

I wonder what that is? it looks like the product Triscend never announced, but maybe its a hoax, still funny at least the spec are known now what Triscend was about to announce just before it was purchased by Xilinx

Antti

Reply to
Antti

It doesn't just look like it: If you click on the product brief

it's from Triscend... with Triscend logo and everything.

cu, Sean

--
My email address is only valid until the end of the month.
Try figuring out what the address is going to be after that...

Zylogic and Rochester were handling the end-of-life commitments that were in place for the Triscend parts. I would be a bit shocked if they would even take an order at this point unless they still had some parts in stock.

Ed McGettigan

-- Xilinx Inc.

Reply to
Ed McGettigan

me too :)

was just surprised those pages are still online!! maybe its some "time freeze zone" ;)

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Its a chinese website. Check out "About" the company.

Reply to
fpgabuilder