FPGA configuration mode on ML310

Hi! everyone

I have a very basic problem. I know that the 6-position DIP switch on the ML403 board can control the configuration address and FPGA configuration mode. On the ML310 board, I am not sure where can set the FPGA configuration mode. I want to set the configuration mode of my ML310 borad as the SelectMAP mode. Please tell me how to set its FPGA configuration mode. Thanks very much!

Reply to
grant0920

try reading the manuals!

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Hi! Antti

I have read the manuals. I think the configuration mode can be setted by using the SYSACE CFG SW3. But the result doesn't seem to my expectancy so that I want check if the setting is correct. Is my setting right?

Reply to
grant0920

This can't be done. There is no support for SelectMAP configuration on the ML310.

Ed McGettigan

-- Xilinx Inc.

Reply to
Ed McGettigan

Thanks very much for your kindly reply. So, where can I chage the configuration mode on the ML310 if I want to use the ICAP to configure my design? I want to change my configuration mode except for the boundary scan mode. Thanks!

Reply to
grant0920