FPGA board

Hi, all

I need to have a pulse signal. His frequency is 12.5 Mhz but my problem is rise time. I would like to get a maximum rise time of 2ns. Which is FPGA board (Xilinx) that i neeed?

Thanks.

Reply to
olive_dominguez

If you need a rise time of less than 2 ns into a load that isn't exceedingly capacitive, virtually any FPGA device will do.

If you need a rise time of 2 ns or longer, you need to look at external methods of slowing the signal.

This is a case where Signal Integrity simulations will open your eyes as to what the physical signal should look like.

- John_H

Reply to
John_H