External dpram similar to blockram of Xilinx device

Hello.

Now I'm using Xilinx virtex2 (xc2v6000).

I use blockram as dpram with read/write port a and read only port b.

Since xc2v6000 has only about 1800k blockram inside, I met some limits on design because about 9000k or more dprams needed in my circuit.

I tried to find some external dpram chips for several days, but I couldn't.

The spec. of dpram which I need is: port a addr 10bit port a data 8bit port a we port a clk port b addr 10bit port b data 8bit port b clk

That's all. Could you please recommend one?

Reply to
codejk

Consider using a standard RAM and designing your own dual port controller on the fpga.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler