Example for Excalibur EXPA1

Does anybody have an example for Excalibur EXPA1 using an AMBA Bus? I built a circuit with a processor, a stripe_pld_master, a user_interface_ahb_slave and a logic-block in FPGA, and some a small main program. But it doesn't work. So I want to have an example to have an comparison and to see where the problem of my circuit lies. Thanks!

Reply to
zhangdidi

Does anybody have an example for Excalibur EXPA1 using an AMBA Bus? I built a circuit with a processor, a stripe_pld_master, a user_interface_ahb_slave and a logic-block in FPGA, and some a small main program. But it doesn't work. So I want to have an example to have an comparison and to see where the problem of my circuit lies. Thanks!

Diandian

Reply to
zhangdidi