example for excalibur epxa1

Hello, does anyone have an example for a circuit using an AMBA bus on the excalibur epxa1? I built a circuit with the following components: a arm processor, a stripe_pld_master, a user interface ahb slave and a logic block in FPGA. But it does not work. I want to have an example to have a comparison and to see, where the problem in my circuit lies. Thanks!

Diandian

Reply to
zhangdidi