EDK IPIF FIFO Problems

Hallo to al

Description

With help of EDK6.3i CreatWizard and IPIF a have make a ReadFIFO,

depth and 32Bit lenght. In Vhdl Code I implement a routine: When push a Button then the Fifo get 4 Data f.e. 0x2,0x4,0x8,0xA At another Site a want read Data from Fifo with my ppc405. I loa Programm that do somethink and i absorve my memory When I push the Button my fifo get this data 0x2,0x4,0x8,0xA and th Status register get 0x00000003, its all ok! But when i go 1 Step wit the Debuger further the Statusregister get 0 and the Data from my Fif disappear :-

What is there a problem

thanks

Reply to
digi