EDK and SYSGEN

Any buddy know how the following can be done.

I need to connect the model developed in sysgen to EDK desgin. The EDK design has PowerPC405 so EDK Pcore block in Sysgen is useless as it only supports FSL for microblaze...

Any suggestion how it can be done... Only objective is to integrate some model developed to PLB bus in EDK as user core

Reply to
Fizzy

The APU might work well for that. It's closer to the FSL than the PLB and OPB are, and it's faster. But I'm assuming your PPC405 is in a V4 ...

-Greg

Reply to
edvenson

I thought about APU but its kind a hard because all i want to do is to hook my SYSGEN based model to PLB. I am sure there must be a easier way its just i ma not aware

Reply to
Fizzy

Have you looked at xapp717? They connect a few registers to the ppc using a "subset" of the apu interface, and it only takes a page or so of code.

-Greg

Reply to
edvenson