How can I create a direct FSL connection?

Hi all ... I'm new to using Xilinx's EDK (version 10.1.02) and could use a little help.

I'd like to create a direct FSL connection between a MicroBlaze processor and a peripheral. I generated the peripheral using the "create peripheral" functionality and specified a FSL bus. I have also enabled an "FSL link" under the "Buses" tab in my MicroBlaze configuration. However, I can't seem to figure out how to create a "Direct FSL connection" (p.84 in MicroBlaze Processor Reference Guide (v9.2)) between the two. I can only connect them via a buffered FSL bus, which isn't what I want.

I've read what little documentation is provided regarding the "Direct FSL connection" and it is of little help. Does anyone have some tips or insight into what I might be doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, James

Reply to
james