Dynamic partial reconfiguration on virtex devices

Hi all, I'm working on dynamic partial reconfiguration on a virtex 4 (sx35) fpga. I would to use hwicap to make internal reconfiguration. Do you know if a bus macro with enable signal is necessary? Does partial reconf wok well also using a normal bus macro? Thanks for your help.

Paolo

Reply to
paolo.furia