dru files for eagle ?

You must make it yourself, mirroring the specifications of your board house.

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

What ball spacing is fbga-289-14x14? 1.27/1/0.8 mm? With 1.0 mm spacing you need 0.14/0.14 lines/spaces, to my knowledge only available as "pool" offer from multi-pcb (0.125 as a sur-plus to the normal 0.15). E.g. q-pcb offers placement services.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes

Hi,

Iam designing a little cpu board with an fbga-289-14x14 chip.

Where can i get a dru file for eagle, so i can design the board.

greetings, Mirko

Reply to
Mirko Roller

Someone knows a board house in germany, who can build boards with fbga parts on it ?

greetings, Mirko

Reply to
Mirko Roller

square root of 289 = 17, and 17 x 0.8 =14.2, so it is a tight fit with 0.8 mm ball spacing. Any other spacing is out of the question Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Sorry..

But what has it to do with fpga? (o;

rick

Reply to
Jedi

fbga is 0.8mm ball spacing, and iam also searching for a firm, who can assemble me the fbga chip on the board, couse i dont know how to handle fbga.

greetings, Mirko

Reply to
Mirko Roller