Digilent USB2 module in B1 expansion slot

hi, i bought both spartan3 starter kit and USB2 module from digilent. i tried working with USB2 module plugged in to A1 expansion connector, and it worked well. However when using A1,the IO pins are shared with RAM, and i want to use both USB2 moodule and RAM simultaniously. Therefore i switched the board to B1 expansion and made necessary changes in the pin assignment user constraints. With the USB 2 module in B1 expantion slot, i tried both Slave/Master Serial/Parallel mode of programing through ExPort programe. I changed all jumpers as requred ( including TDO/TDI bypass). However ExPort is unable to find the scan chain in all modes. im sure the USB module connection is OK, because it is shown in the list when i try to add modules. It complaints about identifing invalid devices.

if some one knows the reason, please let me know, because im stuck with that.

Thank you CMOS

Reply to
CMOS