Digilent JTAG cable parallel port pinout (Spartan 3)

Does anybody know where I can find out which pins on the parallel port are used by the JTAG cable included with the Spartan 3 board?

C3

Reply to
C3

AFAIK, it's this:

Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

I know it's very obvious if you search by the title of that pdf, but how did you come to find this? I recall seeing it when I first got my FPGA board, but I didn't keep a copy of it, and could not subsequently locate it by searching the web.

thanks

C3

Reply to
C3

Originally found it linked from another site that sells Parallel 3 compatible dongles:

The parent site has some interesting content and I noticed the schematic link while browsing it not long after my own Spartan 3 dev kit arrived.

Synergy...

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Then we must be in a similar position, as I was also browsing that website (albeit before getting my board).

:-)

C3

Reply to
C3