Digilent Inc.

Hi there

Anyone got experience with bying fpga dev. boards from

? I ordered one a week ago but haven't heard from them yet (I also tried to send an email )

GN

Reply to
GN

No problems what so ever.

Did you try emailing sales ? Usually respond within a few days the couple of times I emailed them.

Ring them, it can't hurt.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

On a sunny day (Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:31:32 +0100) it happened "GN" wrote in :

Yes, arrived in Europe within a couple of days. It may be at customs, you will be contacted and will have to pay ....

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Thanks's for your answers!

I've had a couple of bad experiences with different netbased companys myself - But it sounds like I've nothing to worry about in this case. - Only fair to let the guy's celebrate Thanksgiving without too much stress! :-)

GN

Reply to
GN