CodeLite with GNU toolchain on Win

Hi There,

Anyone using CodeLite with GNU toolchain on Windows? I want to configure this combination to write firmware for a Cortex-M3. I got a bunch of dev boards here on my desk but would like to use the one from TI featuring the LM3S6965. Does anyone have any experience with something along these lines? I set the tool chain up as described in

but am now wondering how i can setup the USB klink of the dev board so that I actually can download and run my hex file.

Thanks a lot for hints, tips and pointers! roN

Reply to
cerr