define variable in ISE9.1 Tcl scripts

Hi,

I've a question about ISE9.1 Tcl scripts. Is it possible to include `define in Tcl project scripts to determine module to synthesize according to `ifdef... `endif placed in the verilog sources ?

Thank you by advance,

Bests regards. Michel.

Reply to
michel.talon

I don't think xst accepts anything like -DCLOCKED=1 (as you can do in the command line of most C-compilers). However, there are other ways to do it. Lets say that you have a file test.v which contains the following:

`ifdef CLOCKED always @(posedge clk) b

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar