Defect and Fault Tolerance Material

Hi all,

I have recently started to look into FPGA defect and fault tolerance, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a book or paper I could read reflecting what has been done in the field.

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Hello Nick,

Pls find the Quality and Reliability report for Xilinx at;

This will give you details on the various tests being carried out for fault tolerance.

Reply to
Sandeep Kulkarni