CY22393

I need info about programm FLASH without external programmer.When I program this IC from I2C I rpogramm volatile configuration memory?

Reply to
axalay

The datasheet for the CY22393 says "Allows in-system programming into volatile configuration memory." There is no mention of in-system flash programming. I believe you need to use the external programmer to set up the power-on conditions. If you are not relying on the CY22393 at power-on, you could implement code to set it up using the volatile configuration registers at start-up time.

Regards, Gabor

Reply to
Gabor