current price for (small quantity) XC4VFX12/FF668

Just trying to figure out what the rough price of V4 FX12/FF668 part is... AVNet and NuHorizons aren't showing any prices or stock atm, and digikey don't do anything even vaguely recent :-(

Anyone bought any (quantity 1-10) recently and want to give me a ball-park figure ?

Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
Simon

"Simon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

the ball-park figure is $100 if you get a very very very good deal, if not then multiply by the tambov's constant* to get your price.

Antti

*tambov's constant: a constant multiplier that when applied always gives the correct result for any equation.
Reply to
Antti Lukats

part

and

if not

gives the

Pretty funny, Annti! And true. I've found in the correct volume, nearly everything is about $100 (except the stuff that is already under $100 :-).

But to directly answer the OP's question:

Marc

Reply to
Marc Randolph

Cheers Antti - first time I've heard of tambov's constant :-)

ATB, Simon

Reply to
Simon

Cheers Marc,

Ouch! But then I guess they're not the spartan-like parts, and those embedded ethernet/cpu cores have to cost...

Still, it makes the AVNet FX12 board rather impressively priced at $249!

Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
Simon

not

the

LOL ;) Tambov is a town somewhere in Russia, I dont know anything about that town, but I think it maybe worse then Odessa. And Odessa is a place where submarines need to be ordered two weeks in advance! (everything else in stock at the black market). Actually maybe I am mistaken Tambov may also be a quiet village or some person. But the constant is really great if you manage to calculate it ;)

Reply to
Antti Lukats