Need sorce for Beryllium-copper sheet or strip, small quantity

I need a source for a small sheet or strip of used or surplus Beryllium copper (Be-Cu) metal, .010" or .012" thick for electrical contact repair. Already tried eBay and google, nothing there but manufacturers (mostly overseas). Preferably not over a few dollars. I know smallparts sells it, but $20 plus shipping for a 6"x 8" sheet is a bit pricey, since I currently only need it for one small appliance.

Reply to
WKW