CPLD program editing

Hi Group,

I need to edit a program loaded in a CPLD.I can read a JDEC file from the CPLD.How can I convert that file into a readable program which I can edit?

Thanks

Reply to
abhi

Some may have a read protection. In the other cases you can read the JTAG. How to convert this into a readable diagram or code I wouldn't know. Theoretically it would be possible.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

"abhi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

assuming you have an succesful readback of non protected chip the conversion

*IS* possible. if it reasonable that depends.

for small GAL jed2eqn from Opal Jr (free download can be found with google) does the job

For Xilinx XPLA3 we have a ready solution

For any other devices I think there are no existing solution at the moment

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats