Challenges in data science which can be solved with FPGAs

Hi Everyone,

I want to know what are the challenges in data science and cloud computing which are being faced today and can be solved with FPGAs.

Reply to
Prasad Pandit

Hi. I want to know what are the challenges in agriculture which are being faced today and can be solved with a shovel.

Gene

Reply to
Evgeny Filatov

Sounds like a homework question to me, i.e. I have been asked to write about/prepare a presentation on FPGA's in Data Science and Cloud Computing.

Rather than try and get us to do all the work why not google it and if there are things in the results you do not understand, or applications you think are missing, then come and ask about them.

Of course of you read the marketing then the FPGA is the answer to every question...

Dave

Reply to
David Wade

The main challenge with respect to FPGA/ASIC in data science and machine learning today is to fight the misconception that solving the problem require a GPU and floating point support.

//Petter

--
.sig removed by request.
Reply to