can't genarate block memory cores in ISE 7.1i

Hi I had to use version 7.1 because 9.2 looks too heavy for my old pc

I tried to generate internal block memory,but i have the following message

Customizing IP An error occurred during customization

Downloading ip updates 3 does not solve the problem.

Reply to
blisca

forgot to say thanks

Diego

Reply to
blisca

ISE sure seems to have a lot of "issues"... I have the same version (web edition 8.1) on two machines and the CoreGen simply refuses to cooperate on one of them. Does your path include spaces (e.g. "Program Files\Xilinx ISE"? If so, try reinstalling the ISE to e.g. "C:\Xilinx" (assuming that you're using Windows), maybe this will help. And then again, maybe not. Hope it does.

RG

Reply to
argee

does this?

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

I'll let you know to you both

Many thanks . It is not the first time that the readers of this NG are helping the newbie that I am. Have a good evening or night wherever you are. Diego

Reply to
blisca