CameraLink to Hotlink-II video converter

Hi All, We are looking for a board (or adaptor) able to convert CameraLink video to Hotlink-II.

Thanks in advance, Rotem

Reply to
Rotem Gazit

Rotem,

I am afraid that there is no such product..(at least in my knowledge). You may ask from technical support of Vivid engineering, if they intend to design any product meeting your requirement in near future.

Try designing a custom board .............as a last option

Reply to
mh

Hi Rotem,

We could probably design and make you a custom board - contact me off line if you are interested.

Thanks, Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
 Click to see the full signature