lwip on spartan3

Hi there,

I am trying to design a network application on a Spartan 3 Starter Board with an ethernet module incorporated using lwIP. In the past I have managed to run network applications on Virtex II Pro boards based on xilinx application note xapp663.pdf "TCP/IP on Virtex-II Pro Devices Using lwIP". I would like to ask if anybody has succesfully used lwIP on a Spartan 3 board and if there is any application note from xilinx on this respect or any information that could be of any interest.

Thankyou,

Adrian.

Reply to
adrian