Burnig flash image with Xilinx EDK flashwriter tool

I am using EDK 7.1 and trying to determine if the built in capabilties of the flashwriter tool will suffice for our board. On pg 153 of the Embedded tools manual there is a table with this entry: "Paired x16 only capable devices in x16 mode, forming a 32-bit data bus"

Our config is Paired x16 devices, but they are also 8 bit capable. We have them connected for 16 bit mode only. The parts are Spansion S29AL032D (Model 03).

Can anyone tell me if this will work? (The wording from the EST Manual is vague to me. I'm currently plowing through the flashwriter source to try to understand.)

Reply to
sgfallows