Some interesting electrnic boards for hobyists....

Sorry to send this message in English,

I thought some poeople may interested in these auctions:

SMD prototyping board with Xilinx XC9572-PQ100:

It is a double sided board with support for 7 different type of PLCC and PQFP packages.

The other device is a PCMCIA board with a Xilinx XC9536, it is a simple and handy unit for anyone who wants to use it in a HW rojet, or for those SW guys to have your own digital I/O unit for your laptop.

Again, apologizing if you find this message inapropriate.

BR

Reply to
Behdad R.