Quatech SPP 100 PCMCIA to Parallel Adapter for FPGA Board for Sale

Just in case anybody interested, I am selling Quatech SPP 100 PCMCIA
to Parallel Adapter. This is the latest version of SPP 100 (Rev. H)
and compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCMCIA slot. I have tested it with
Xilinx FPGA board and it works perfectly. If you have an older FPGA
board that can only accept programming with a parallel port but your
computer doesn't have a parallel port, my SPP 100 will solve your
problem.

You can purchase my item with my eBay listing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item19%0215713032

Thank you and have a nice day.

Re: Quatech SPP 100 PCMCIA to Parallel Adapter for FPGA Board for Sale
My SPP 100 has been relisted at $9.99 starting bid with no reserve. If
you have been looking for this device for your FPGA board, this is
your rare opportunity to get one at a bargain price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item19%0218655631

Site Timeline