bare bone PCI cards with FPGAs

I have a certain demand on processing digital data with a PC and thought about to do this with an FPGA/PC. What would be fine was a PCI compatible card with an FPGA on it which could be extended to my needs.

Is there something out in the market ?

I know about the FPGA card of NI, but found, one probably must program it with LABVIEW and there is no chance to fill it with own code.

So what I need is a card + drivers so that I can write down into the FPGA adresses and read back the data.

Any Idea?

Thank in progress

Reply to
fpgauser