Automotive Temperature +100 deg C+ FPGA's -- who's parts are available from stock

Automotive Temperature +100 deg C+ FPGA's -- who's parts are available from Distributor stock?

Am really interested in -40 to +125 deg C solutions that are Automotive grade or Similar --

Reply to
cpld.fpga.asic

A quick trawl reveals Digikey have all these Altera parts in stock - I4 suffix - which are guaranteed -55C +125C parts

EP2S60F1020I4 EP2S60F1020I4N EP2S60F484I4 EP2S60F672I4 EP2S90F1020I4 EP2S90F1508I4

probably a load more but can't be arsed to look.

Icky

Reply to
Icky Thwacket

Will you actually buy parts? As in tens of thousands?

If so, contact your Xilinx FAE.

We have both M grade (-55 to +125C), and automotive grade. The parts meet the applicable automotive and military standards.

Austin

Reply to
austin