search for OLED small graphic displays

hello all,

I am desperately searching for some small OLED LCD displays.

My quantities are 1000 parts that could be delivered to Germany.

The requirements are:

- OLED technology or other technology that support equivalent temperature range

- small: around 5x5cm or 5x10cm

- resolution: around 128x128

- available ! One of our distributor told us a reference that is cheap but has no idea when we could be delivered!

- price: 15USD maximum

- 16 up to 64K colors, does not matter

The requirements are not strict. Only the price will be in consideration, we are open to near solutions.

Could someone tell any distributor or manufacturer to contact?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
Mouarf

The email address you gave bounced Mouarf. Can you contact me, as I have bulk prices available for you. Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html