arm cortex M0 ds and legacy spartan 3E 3A 3ADSP starter kits

hi folks, I am investigating for edu. purposes arm cortex M0 "design start edition" in legacy spartan3E1600 or 3adsp1800. Labs can't afford new boards this year... I am especially interrested in ddr ram / (arm) ahb-lite wrapping : mig/mpmc xilinx tools dont have wizard for that bus, it shoud be doable, but tricky... is there something freely available ?? regards

Reply to
rp p

tricky... is there something freely available ?? Take a look at grlib from Gaisler Research.

regards Bart

Reply to
Bart Fox