Seeking suggestions on prototyping board

Hi,

I have a project that needs a digital implementation of filtering analog signals. Basically, the filter should process two analog signals (amplitude demodulations and some multiplications) to generate one output. The throughput must be higher than 500kHz. I initially looked at DSP, but a colleage of mine directed my attention to FPGA solutions. I have looked at Atera and Xilinx websites and found they offer DSP development boards (dual A/D and dual D/A). I would appreciate very much if any of you can make a recommendation for my application. I am new to FPGA, but fairly familiar with DSP. Basically, I am looking for a prototyping board which is easy to use, has at least two A/D and one D/A, and includes all the necessary software. The total cost I can spend is around 3K. Thank you very much for any help.

Best,

Daniel.

Reply to
Daniel

I don't know a specific board that meets your requirement, but there is a list of FPGA boards at

One or more of those boards may meet your requirement.

Hendra

Reply to
Hendra