Any problems with Xilinx 6.1i ISE?

Anybody having trouble with 6.1i (service pack 2)? Over 5.2i that is.

I think I'm having trouble meeting all timing constraints when I was meeting them all in 5.2i (2 different designs). (I switched to highest effort BTW).

And on one design after a minor change I believe the DLL would not lock anymore. I added test points, recompiled, and it still didn't work but test points indicated the DLL maybe. So I added different / more test points, recompiled, and this time it worked great.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Kuechle

There was a thread on this issue on October 17th...

/Mikhail

meeting

BTW).

test