Any FPGA with programming info available?

No, I'm not talking which pins to toggle how fast and when, but is there any 600K+ gate (roughly) FPGA available which also gives the layout and programming information for their bitstreams/etc?

--
 [100~Plax]sb16i0A2172656B63616820636420726568746F6E61207473754A[dZ1!=b]salax
Reply to

"Tobias Weingartner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@irricana.cs.ualberta.ca...

only Atmek AT40K/At94 info is available (under NDA from Atmel) or open sourced info - almost complete

someone in germany has reversed most of the V2 lut+interconnect

there are still some componiey offering embedded FPGA cores, so for those I assume the programing info is available

except that nothig is public

Antti

Antti Lukats

Tobias Weingartner schrieb:

Xilinx has JBits. It does not give you the bitstream information but it allows you to quickly modify details of a bitstream on the fly.

Think of it as controlling the FPGA editor by a Java programm.

Kolja Sulimma

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma

But I wonder whether there's any plan for it to support Spartan 3 parts.

Reply to
Eric Smith

NO NO NO [...] Jbits is DEAD. Jbits is DEAD. Jbits is DEAD. [...]

Jbits is not supporting any current 'active' Xilinx FPGA :(

--
Antti Lukats
http://www.xilant.com