alliance tooset on Linux

I'm trying to install the alliance toolset on an Ubuntu linux machine. I've downloaded both a tarball and RPM sources. The site says to see the README to install the tarball, but there is no README. The RPM sources won't build because there is no libiberty.so.

Anyone know where there are either instructions for installing the binaries or source for libiberty?

Reply to
lyttlec

libiberty is part of the GNU compiler and debugger distributions.

Google is your friend:

gets you

ghelbig