5V PCI interface using Spartan3

Hello All,

Is it possible to use spartan3 for 5V PCI interface? I seems that there is no problem to use for 3.3V PCI interface.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ksy

ksy wrote: : Hello All,

: Is it possible to use spartan3 for 5V PCI interface? : I seems that there is no problem to use for 3.3V PCI interface.

Learn about level-limiting busswitches, like the SN74CBTD3861.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes

Have a look at Broaddown2 we do that exactly that as do some of our compeditors.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair