Interface seek

Hi all,

I'm currently seeking for a FireWire interface card I want to plug into an ATA connector on an embedded board without PCI bus.

I want to reduce the size of the box by replacing the internal hard drive with a firewire interface card.

Is it possible ?

I know that there's a lot of firewire to ata bridges on the wild but I made a test with one of them without success.

I undoubtedly made some mistake, especially that I'm not sure it's possible to reverse the bridge use.

Thanks in advance,

-- Philippe

Reply to
phildev