Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

DATRON 4200A manual
I am looking for the op and service manual of the Datron AC "autocal" AC calibrator 4200A (not 4200, easy to find). Thanks.

Valhalla 2724
I am looking for the op and service manual of the 2724 Valhalla programmable precision resistance standard . Not the A model (easy found on the net but quite different). Thanks.
1
1

Dubbing Buss
Hi, I have just dropped in to see if I can find out more about the problem I am trying to solve. I am putting together a vintage stereo system: Pioneer SX990 amp/receiver TEAC A-1500 Reel-to-Reel tape...
4
4

AVO RM215F-3 AC Breakdown Meter MANUAL.......
Hi, does anyone have a copy of AVO RM215F-3 Ac Breakdown Meter manual in PDF or hardcopy I could aquire ? Thanks. maurizio

FA: Amp 90277-1 crimpers Tyco TE Connectivity 90277-1 electrical / electronics terminal crimping tool
x-no-archive:yes I am selling a AMP Tyco 90277-1 crimper crimping tool in good used condition. See good photos & bid at: It is designed to crimp Multimate Type III (+) and Type VI contacts, such as...

Looking for the code for ALPHA Electronics Corp - DYNAMIC IN-CIRCUIT IC TESTER
Well, I'm hunting for someone with one of these in-circuit kits that was designed by Bill Green from Radio-Electronics (Dec, 1987) as mine has failed to to battery failure on the CMOS RAM. Turned out...

Best iPhone Bluetooth?
Maybe not the right place... apologies if this is indeed the case. Im interested in some feed back on iPhone "specific" headsets. Work finds me in behind the wheel explaining some id 10 t issues to...

Oscilloscopes for sale in Germany
There was a cash strapped Polish guy looking for a cheap or donated oscilloscope posting in s.e.d a few weeks ago which is why I'm posting this here. Vebeg now has 2 oscilloscope lots on offer. There...
4
4

Fluke 8050A - MPU failure
How common is it for the masked ROM Mostek 3870 MPU to fail? Is there any other processor that can replace it, and can the code be read from a 3870? I know it's bad, because I tested it in another...
23
23

USB microscopes
I was looking at USB microscopes with the idea to get an inexpensive one for my desk or lab bench. We have 'real' stereo microscopes with long working distance for challenging soldering jobs, what I'm...
3
3

kennel/house intercom and temperature sensor
My dog spends most of her time in a kennel outside, and I want to get a voice-activated intercom so I can hear her if she cries. And I would like to be able to talk to her over the intercom. And, I...

VSM
Dear all, We are in need of a vibrating sample magnetometer for our lab. but don =B4t have the money to buy a new one. We are considering - buy a secondhand one (still expensive) - buy the VSM head...
3
3

Scope Junction wants some More Great Bloggers! (and general commentators)
Scope Junction is looking for a few more great bloggers to join the team (write occasional blogs about test, design, debug, history, general electronics). Or maybe you'd prefer being a regular...

The deep crack of packaging is fullfiled
We are the manufacturer of plastic packaging for flexible packaging company. Our vacuum packaging bags is also used for cosmetic packaging supplies. Our biodegradable bags are used for coffee bags....
2
2

Hot idle speed oscillating
My 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse (DSM 1G 2L non-turbo) is starts and idles = cold fine, and runs fine warmed up. When warm and I put it in neutral = (AT) the idle oscillates between 1800 and 2200 with about...
6
6