Keytek G-Strip emc TEM cell users ?

Hello, Keytek was selling some years ago an EMC precompliance TEM test cell called the G-Strip. Any user of this product out there ? We are looking for calibration data, user manual, software etc for this product, and the supplier has stopped to support this product after a couple of buy-outs. Any help welcome ! Of course we will be glad to pay for this service. Thanks, Robert Lacoste

Robert Lacoste