Oscilloscopes for sale in Germany

There was a cash strapped Polish guy looking for a cheap or donated oscilloscope posting in s.e.d a few weeks ago which is why I'm posting this here.

Vebeg now has 2 oscilloscope lots on offer.

There is one lot of 2 scopes, Tek 11301 2chnl and 11302 4chnl, with accessories.

Then there is a Gould DSO 4092

Both lots are reported (but not guaranteed) to work. They come from a German aerospace agency which I think is good news.

With a bit of luck this might be an opportunity to get a scope (or 2!) for less than 100 Euros...

Happy bidding and good luck Werner Dahn

Reply to
Werner

Werner schrieb:

[...]

Important: Will be sold only to entrepreneurs ...

Just my 2 cents

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Is it you mean they sell this only to companies not individuals?

Reply to
Werner

Werner schrieb:

[...]

Exactly!

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Yes, you are right, I didn't see that. Thanks! The bid doesn't even show up on the English site.

Regards Werner

Reply to
Werner