Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HP 16500B CPU board ROM images?
Has anybody archived the ROM images for the HP 16500B CPU board? I have a CPU board that may be missing two ROMs. There are four 32-pin PLCC sockets and only two are populated. Combining and viewing...

a digital overhead projector
We are a group of people from the Faroese business school, working with the project European Business Game. European Business Game is a game where a fictional company is started, and we work on making...

Encoder
Good morning excuse my english is not good (i'm italian). i going to make one encoder with photodiode, someone can see where i can bay this (whitout electronics components) Thank you Matteo

Searching for an HP16500L Interface card.
Would buy such card if in working condition and for good condition. Thanks Juergen.

Looking for some HP16510B programming info
I'm looking to make an app that will convert HP16510B timing info into a VCD (value change dump) format. I can get the data from the HP16500A, but I need the 16510B programming manual to know what the...
3
3

Question about HP 16500 sampling
I'm using an HP 16500A in the lab and was wondering about how this unit samples. Each pod seems to have a clock and it looks like from the menus that you can assign a clock to capture events. But that...
1
1

Looking for Nec Eprom Chips - Processor UPD78CP18GQ36
Hello, Can anyone indicate a Forum, if this is not an appropriate one, where I might find information regarding the availability of the mentioned Nec Processor Chips ? Have already scanned numerous...

the knobs
I need the knobs of the instrument hp8565A there am someone that can help me, thanks Ciro De Biase

Help with my Tecra 8000
Hello all I am new here and need a little help. I have a Tecra 8000, now I know I should just get a new dell or something but I have faith in this machine I just need to tweak it. 1. I have problems...

Knobs and buttons for old Tek 2465 scopes
Just when finishing up a project at a client the old Tek 2465 over there croaked. And I hate working with their digital scopes. Wanted to switch from delayed trigger to normal and it felt like a...
16
16

Early 1970's Radar Range
I own an early 1970's Amana Radar-Range (with the analog dials and all chrome front). It still works great but the window is all clouded and dirty inside. I have a replacement I'd like to use. Here's...
3
3

Calling excellent engineers!
Hey Everyone, I am a Google recruiter and have some great opportunities for skilled Hardware engineers. If any of you are qualified and interested in the job descriptions below (located in Mountain...

Greeding
Hello, Gents, How are you? This message form me. Thank you.
1
1

FA: RCA WV-98C(K) VTVM + 3 RCA Probes

Wire Cut & Strip Machine
We are looking for used Wire Cutting & Stripping Machine similar to Casting Machine. We are from Malaysia. Anybody interested to sell their excess machine , do drop us a mail Thks