Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nokia Communicator
Kun vuosia sitten aloin systemaattisesti lanseeraamaan ydinalan synkkää tulevaisuusfaktaa, päätin lähteä niin radigaalilla linjallani, ettei "alkuunpanijaa jutuissani" tarvitse jälkeenpäin...

HP 3580A spectrum analyzer digital section board needed
Hi, I need the digital section board for this spectrum analyzer. Board name: A7 HP P/N: 03580-66507 Anyone?

Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi, I'm looking for images for the utility diskette and mouse diskette for a Philips Logic Analyzer, Model PM3585. I have a system disk, which is available should anybody need it. Thanks, Pete Baston...
17
17

HP 6032A power supply schematics
I'm looking for the schematic diagram of the AC input section with the inrush limit circuitry. I have the service manual dated september 2000, but this manual is probably of a later date than my PS....
6
6

Anritsu Site Masters Wanted
Anritsu Sitemasters Wanted also buying various spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes email to:
7
7

Surge protector installation
Does the SDSA 1175 Surge Arrester installation require turning off all of the power? Or, can the SDSA be installed while the power is on? An electrician installed one on our control panel in the...
1
1

Fluke 6070A 6071A
I recently purchased a Fluke 6070A RF Signal Generator on eBay. While I was playing with it I noticed that the Spin Knob has 18 magnetic detents per full revolution resulting in 18 counts per compleat...
2
2

NTSC TV tuner for surplus PC CRT monitor
Hi, everyone. Is there an affordable TV tuner out there that receives off-air (antenna) or cable TV and produces a good TV picture on a regular PC monitor with only the video display connector (no PC...
3
3

Fluke 6070A (2023 Update)
I recently purchased a Fluke 6070A RF Signal Generator on eBay. While I was playing with it I noticed that the Spin Knob has 18 magnetic detents per full revolution resulting in 18 counts per compleat...
1
1

Different Revision / Version Fluke 6071A
I recently purchased a Fluke 6070A RF Signal Generator on eBay. While I was playing with it I noticed that the Spin Knob has 18 magnetic detents per full revolution resulting in 18 counts per compleat...

UHF Signal Generators avialaable for pick-up
Hi, Gang I've been communicating with an audio engineer named Brad Banks, who came across an HP-616A and the military equivalent, model TS-403B/U. Both signal generators cover 1.8 to 4 GHz, using...

General Oscilloscope Question
I recently purchased an oscilloscope on Ebay. It is a 100Mhz model. I was configuring the scope using the calibration output, which is a 1Khz 2 volt square wave. The horizontal line drawing on the...
5
5

help Tektronix 492
help I have a spectrum analyzer Tektronix 492 and not have the manual for repair my problem is: turns on and seem to work well, but no analyzes the input signal is displayed only noise. please help me...
2
2

Antennadiagrams in MSI format
Hi there, for my diploma thesis I need some antennadiagrams in the MSI format. I used Google to search for some files in msi-format, but google just returned pages about microsoft installer (which...
3
3

pH Meters for Sale -$21.50
Hi, I am selling two different models of pH meters. These are small pocket size digital pH meters that are used to measure the pH of chemical solutions, milk, beverages, juices, water or any other...