Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

I'm looking for images for the utility diskette and mouse diskette for a
  Philips Logic Analyzer, Model PM3585.

I have a system disk, which is available should anybody need it.

Thanks,

Pete Baston

(North Wales, UK)

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi Pete,

To use the mouse you need a newer version of the system disk.
I will mail you the latest version of both diskettes (this week)

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Hi KC,

That would be great - very kind of you. Do you mean "snail" mail or
email ? Either way can I send my address to the email address is your
header - the one in mine is invalid.

Best Regards,

Pete.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi Pete, any chance of a copy as well? I've been playing around with one
of these PM3585's, the mouse sounds useful. email address is valid, THX
in advance, JC

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

or KC, sorry

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi KC, i'm still waiting for the utilities and mouse disk for the PM
3580/3585 logic analyzer... Does your offre still available ? Thanks.
Md.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi,

Everyone can get these disk from me.
I just got back from my vacation and there were several mails from
poeple asking for these disk. So maybe I missed something.
Just to be sure mail me (again) and you will receive the files.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Hi All,

Just noticed that this thread is still going !

I can also send the files, thanks to KC, if anybody needs them.

Best Regards,

Pete.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

I just recently picked up a PM3585 from an Auction. It is missing the
systems disks (Utilitites,System and Mouse) Is it possible someone can
send me the images of these disks? WOuld be greatly appreciated. I am
also after pdf versions of the Manuals and if anyone knows where I
could get my hands on or how to remanufacture the PODS for this baby I
would love to hear from you.

Cheers,

Jabba

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi,

Just mail me and I will send you the disk.

I only have the manuals on paper. In those days (20 years ago) the
only supplied paper ;-)
There is no information in the manuals about the probes. The original
pobes are active ones at each probe end. I don't have information
about the pinout of the frontconnectors :-(

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Hi All,

The monitor board of my analyzer in defective. The transformer is
burned.
If someone just happens to have a monitor board (or transformer) for
this analyzer for sale I would be pleased. Let me know.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Hi KC,

Sorry, can't help you with the monitor board. I had to fix a faulty
electrolytic on mine to get the display working.

Do you happen to know how to find the backup battery in the analyser ?
The one in mine needs replacing....

Best Regards,

Pete.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
As far as I remember, remove the case back panel, slide off the  metal
sleeve case, turn the PM3585 upside down, remove the bottom metal panel,
lets the logic board fold out. The battery is a 2/3A Lithium cell
(soldered in)

Regards, JC

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Hi JC,

Thanks for that - will give it a try. I think it's a large number of
screws to remove the panel....

Pete.

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer
Manuals & discs > http://www.jetecnet.com /

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Hi KC,

I'm just wondering if you still has the diskettes or image of the diskettes of Philips PM3585?

Thanks you!
Vijay

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Kees

Re: Philips PM3585 Logic Analyzer

Hi Pete,

I'm just wondering if you still has the diskettes or image of the diskettes of Philips PM3585?

Thanks you!
Vijay

Site Timeline