Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Safety comes first
Mobile cranes are responsible for a large portion of accidents, injuries, and fatalities.. An organization should be aware of the hazards involved in mobile crane operations. It is the employer=92s...

boing b29 amplidyne needed
i am looking for a b29 amplidyne is there someone in this newsgroup knows where to source one any help appreciated Steve Normandin

AKAI Remote Control
Looking for a vintage(around 1988) remote control,the model on the AKAI AV receiver is AA-V205. The model on the remote control is RC-A905. I thought someone might have a working one laying around...

Problems with Tektronix Open Choice desktop software
Dear readers, here I like to ask about experience on a problem with Tektronix measurement software. I am working as researcher at an accelerator lab. For measuring, we use Tektronix oscilloscopes...
2
2

Snap Circuits - who stocks the upgrade kits in the UK?
As per the subject heading - can anyone tell me a stockist of the Snap Circuits upgrade kits in the UK? My grandson has the SC300 and enjoys it so much that I'd like to get him the UC70 upgrade kit to...

eBay: ECM electronic counter measures

PM 3585 / 3580 disks
I everybody, I'm looking for the Philips PM 3580/3585 utilities disk and mouse disk. I'm running under ver 2.01 system disk. Does anybody have these disk ?

Tektronix J6523
I have a Tektronix J16 manual that shows a simple schematic for all the various probe options...simply a photodiode, one or two 'probe gain' resistors, and different pinout depending on which type of...
1
1

Low cost, easy to use, GPIB - Ethernet controller released
Prologix is happy to announce its newest product =96 GPIB-LAN Controller. Access your GPIB enabled instruments over network (even over wireless) using the affordable, easy to use, Prologix GPIB-LAN...

Need HP 53305A for 53310A Modulation Domain Analyzer
To All, I'm looking for the HP 53305A Phase Analysis Software for the HP 53310A Modulation Domain Analyzer. This software runs on Windows 3.1 and transfers measurement data over the GPIB. It analyzes...

Certificate to Operate
The crane operators receive training and authorization from their companies to operate a crane before they are considered qualified to do so. It establishes a standard for crane operator training and...

overexposed CMOS EPROM
well I've done it, I apparently overexposed the EPROM (27c400) by UV lamp. (now I know there is such thing) is there any way to repair it or should I just throw it away? I'm using Willem programmer...
10
10

magazines for sale
hello ; i have the following mags for sale . ELECTRONICS NOW 1997 & 1998....8 issues . POPTRONICS aug & nov 2000 MODERN ELECTRONICS ( new ) 1984 oct & nov 1985 jan feb may june dec 1986 jan 1987 jan &...

Needed HP 70875A for the MMS 70k spectrum analyzer
I'm trying to get a copy of the software included into the Noise Figure Measurement Personnality module reference HP 70875A for the MMS 70k spectrum analyzer . Can anyone help to give me copy of that...

Computer LCD typical pin-outs ?
I've got 2 'portable computers', with the ribbon cable to the LCD displays having 15 and similar conductors. What are the typical configuration and pin-outs of such LCDs ? Are these 15-odd conductors...
3
3